A journal of Kennedy, Hudson, and Hadley's adventures as they grow up to be happy, helpful, healthy little Idahoans.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Jenna!

My little sister is turning 22 today, I can't believe it! Jenna, I just wanted to tell you how much I love you! I'm so proud of you and the mom and wife you are. You are one of my very favorite people to hang out with, I always laugh so hard when I'm with you! I love that you always think of us when you are gally-vanting with Mom and pick stuff up you know we'd like. I love that you are always willing to do my hair whenever we're together, I know it's time when the compliments start slowing down! You are such a fun aunt to my kids, too, they love to see you and talk to you on the phone. I hope your day is great and you know we love you!
Happy Birthday!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Russell Family said...

Ohhh! Thanks so much that was so sweet! The juicy bag you got me this year is amazing, I can not get over it! Thanks for the fun weekend together! I love you guys too and I can't wait to return the favor someday and you stay at my house. The food however won't be the same :)

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

Hey, I am TOTALLY paying attention! :) Shelli, I love looking at your blog! You are So flippin cute! I have a huge favor to ask of both you and Dustin, but don't have either of your e-mail addresses! Could you e-mail me at mindymsmith9@gmail.com so that I can give you the low-down? Thanks, you are the best!

Janie said...

I love Jenna too! She is such a cute little mom and wife. You are both so amazing! Love you!