A journal of Kennedy, Hudson, and Hadley's adventures as they grow up to be happy, helpful, healthy little Idahoans.

Friday, February 12, 2010

My Little Valentines




Valentine pictures are one of my guilty pleasures with the kids: Not really necessary, but it's just so fun for me to make them kiss each other and wear red that I can't help it. I couldn't believe the cooperation a couple of Fun-Dips bought me this year. And of course, then there are the fun Valentine cards to turn them into...
They are so cute I can hardly stand it!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Tara and Andrew said...

They are so old Shelli! Oh my gosh. I can't believe it! Miss you guys!

Justin & Ashlee said...

So cute! I love the colors of that kit you've used...and the kids are always adorable!

JAY AND JOSIE WEBB FAMILY said...

Happy Valentines Day! What a cute photo shoot, love it! Love ya all

The Russell Family said...

Cutest Valentines EVER! I miss those lil monkeys!