A journal of Kennedy, Hudson, and Hadley's adventures as they grow up to be happy, helpful, healthy little Idahoans.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Kennedy's school pictures

Kennedy just got home from school, and she brought her pictures! I think they turned out so cute, I had to hurry and post one...


I just wish they'd take them before recess...her hair looked better first thing that morning, I'm sure! Overall, I'm pretty happy with them. I can't believe she is old enough to have school pictures!

4 comments:

Justin & Ashlee said...

I think the pictures turned out great! Especially for a school picture...you never know what you'll get with them. :)

The Russell Family said...

That is darling!! Don't forget to bring us one :) We love you Kennedy

JAY AND JOSIE WEBB FAMILY said...

Big girl Kennedy! xoxo

Janie said...

She is so cute! I love her little jacket. I think Abby has the same one just a little bigger, and Abby won't wear hers. Does Kennedy still wear whatever you want her to? Enjoy it!