A journal of Kennedy, Hudson, and Hadley's adventures as they grow up to be happy, helpful, healthy little Idahoans.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Just a quick Peek~

Kennedy looked SO adorable in her custume, ready for school this morning, I had to quickly share:




And here are the kids last night with the fun Jack'0Lantern pizza from Papa Murphy's. It was so cute!



And here is this morning's gorgeous sunrise. Wow! Kennedy and I have been enjoying these the last couple of days waiting for the bus.


Happy Halloween! Have a great night!

3 comments:

The Russell Family said...

Wow! that is intense! Did you get all that black out of her white hair? You guys did a good job with that costume!

Dustin and Shelli Chambers said...

Only one washing and it was gone! phew! I was a little worried...It was so fun to do, but we were glad to have our little blondie back!

JAY AND JOSIE WEBB FAMILY said...

Much more convincing china doll with the black hair and chopsticks :) soooo cute!
That sunrise view of the tetons will never get old, enjoy!